Friday, May 29, 2009

morning...

Not a good start to a Friday morning. I had to talk to a patient's wife to tell her that I will not tolerate her yelling at my staff espically when they were not rude to her. Yes, I wasn't up there but I know my employee very well and know that he would never do that. It was confirmed when the lady left that my staff was very nice and very professional to her.

But, the day will get better and it is so close to signing for my house that I can taste it:) Oh my staff gave me a warm fuzzy on my day job. They told me that they appreciate it that I back them up! :)

1 comment:

  1. Hang on almost half the day is over and you made your staffs' day!

    Back to that Fish Philosphy:
    "Choose your Attitude - you can do it
    Be there - you were for you staff
    Make Their Day - you did
    Play" - after work!

    www.fishphilosophy.com

    ReplyDelete