Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Promoting my favorite shops in Etsy



I am going to try to do this weekly if day job permits. I have several shops in both Funky Monkey Girls and Viva Mexico shop on Etsy that I have marked as favorites and have bought items from them. So I got a brilliant idea and decided to promote their shop on our blog.


Handmade Ceramic Buttons and Whimsical Fashion!
siennaorlando's Shop Announcement
Welcome to my online shop of crazy little beautiful things. Everything is handmade by me, so please allow for minor variations. See shop polices for lots more information! (this is her picture from her etsy website)

http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6675386 She makes the cutest buttons ever! This is her Variety Pack Everyday is Your Birthday Special.

I haven't purchased anything yet but believe me, I will and they are just too cute to put in the back as a clasp..

No comments:

Post a Comment