Monday, June 29, 2009

Oh Dear Lord...it is Monday!


Bleck, and it started not that great but I retain hope that it will be better. The folks have left and on the way home. I miss them and the house is quiet. I got my studio basically set up, missing a few things so I have to dig in another room, I moved it to a different room with better light. I did start working on a piece, stopped, re-thought about piece and now, it is going into another direction.


I am starting to get use to the new bed and I finally got up our jewelery at Copper Country! I have to add more pieces and get some more display items in there. I need to get some earings and more bracelets added in there as well. Oh, I see tons of fuzz on picture above...oh dear Lord, I need a better jewelery taking camera. Any recommendations?

No comments:

Post a Comment