Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Organized


is the key word for my studio. I thought I was but having no space truly you aren't. Now, I have an entire room, a huge closet and my dad sleeping there:) So, my plans are on the back burner for now but yes, they are bumping and thumping around my brain.


I have a good digital camera but I am not getting the quality of the pictures that I truly need to sell our jewelery. Mom & I are taking inventory tonight and getting things ready to go into Copper Country this weekend. For those who don't know, Copper Country is an antique and comissioned store. It has all sorts of goodies in it and I have bought my shabby chic dresser and kitchen chairs from it. It is HUGE but the jewelery counters, which are locked are up front and everyone goes wandering down those aisles. http://www.coppercountryantiques.com/ website....


The kitchen is almost ready to take pictures:) I have my 2 Mary Engelbreit pictures up on my red wall and they both just pop! It is cool!!!!!!!!!!
This picture is my Mayan necklace listed here: http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5041123


No comments:

Post a Comment