Monday, August 10, 2009

A repost from Kate McKinnon....go to her blog

Linkage: http://katemckinnon.wordpress.com/kates-huge-soul-clearing-sale/

"SOUL CLEARING SALE
Keep an eye on this page as new things go up; I am sorting through my entire life, trying hard to lighten my load, pass on the bulk of my cherished hoard to people who happen to be in Cherishing mode, as opposed to Clearing mode.
Sale starts Tuesday, August 11th.

Included will be bundled lots of beads, books, fabrics, vintage delights, including costumes and costume jewelry, stunningly fabulous shoes, jewelry, and collectables. New work from my upcoming book, Sculptural Metal Clay will be included, as will some of the one of a kind pieces of glass and beads I’ve collected over the past ten years, all at very kind prices.
Help me clear my life, my load, and my soul, won’t you? Check back frequently; the event will go for two full weeks. And pass it on, post it on the forums, your help is greatly appreciated.
Every person who participates in the Soul Clearing Sale will receive a special gift from me, hand-selected from a special little pile of things I have set aside." this is from Kate McKinnon's blog, the link to it is on top.....
I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment