Tuesday, August 4, 2009

London calling


That will be the name of the new necklace that I created last night. I am also venturing very very slowly into make things on the dominos that I have...with pictures etc. I am waiting impatiently for my ICE resin so I can get some steam punk things done as well. I am nervous about it but excited all at the same time because I am getting myself out of the "rut" that I am in creative wise. Now, working on taking better pictures...my batteries died last night so they are recharging away today so hopefully get going on that because I have TONS of jewelery that I need to get out there.....


I am also going thru old stashes and taking them apart, a really great thing about making jewelery, at least you can recycle a great deal of it:)

No comments:

Post a Comment