Monday, August 31, 2009

Monday...just another day.

here is where we want to get married at:) cool!!
Well, it is late on Monday, thank God today went by fast!! Another hot day in Tucson and I spent a wonderful weekend with Tom and the monkey dog named Sadie:) Tom & I went to the Gallery of the Sun and we are planning on getting married there next year! DeGrazia made the cutest little chapel and Tom & I love that idea. I have never been married and I am not longer in my 20's so I rather have a small intimate wedding, nice reception and one kick butt honeymoon!


I was never one of those girls who dreamed about her wedding so I don't have the foggiest idea on what to do. I am looking at wedding gowns but they all look alike....BORING!


No beading at all this weekend...watching really bad movies on the sci fi channel. Oh, they just sucked but you can't turn the channel!

2 comments:

  1. That looks like the perfect place for your wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is awesome! $100 to rent it and if we leave it in the same condition, then they refund us that money:) All I have to find is a place for the reception. I want a kick arse honeymoon and don't need a huge venue:)

    ReplyDelete