Friday, March 27, 2009

Spelling/books

If you hadn't noticed, I can not spell worth a darn. I am hard of hearing and as a kid because my asthma/allergies, I would never hear stuff correctly. So I have a tendency to spell words the way I think they should be due to me hearing it werid.

Okay, I found on the Impatient Beaders blog a book that will assist me in making ribbon type beads Fabulous fabric beads by Kristal Wick! I don't know about you, but I am pretty excited about it. I had allegric reactions to felt as a kid so stuff like that it totally out for me to make but if you go here

http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5318408

Her fiber beads rock and we used them in many things. Plus she has little stories about her beads, check out her shoppe!

The book that I bought is called Beyond Beads by Margot Potter! I love it. This is coming from a girl who was terrified about using Mod Podge just a couple of months ago. yes....mod podge! So I am werid.

No comments:

Post a Comment