Thursday, November 5, 2009

Today

It is a good day at day job because we only have 1/2 day of clinic:) We usually have training or a staff meeting going on which is today.....gee how fun.

I didn't get on the computer at home at all. Tom came over to see if the dead stinkey critter was in my laundry room causing a nasty odor....nope it wasn't...hmmm. I got my dishes down and then when Tom left, I read a book. I should have worked on my studio. I will take a picture of the scary studio and post it here tomorrow which hopefully will get me motivated.....:) Big problem, not in creating mood. It will come back when it does, then the studio will look better or worse LOLOLOL!

1 comment:

  1. lol!! yup ... sometime the muse goes MIA :)) i think some encouraging from other ppl's muses will make it come back ;)

    ReplyDelete