Monday, November 30, 2009

Holidays in full bloom

Picture by Jolene Hardy
We had a great Thanksgiving:) Everybody helped out in the kitchen and Tom really enjoyed that. Josie and Sadie got a long better after a couple of hours and it was just nice:) My brother left Saturday so my other brother and his daughter are leaving today so the house will be quiet again. I must have more people over so I don't get freaked out, bad word, but I am not use to all that noise, that is what I am trying to state.


We got my wedding dress and I re tried it on with my niece's dress. I need to lose 10 pds or more cause it isn't fitting as well as it did when I first tried it on, so that is a good goal. I go talk to a realtor tomorrow and see about getting my house for sale. I am sad because I love it so but you have to give up to gain something much better:) Getting nervous about the wedding stuff too, don't ask me why but once I find a reception place, I will feel better.


Of course with so many people, no beading was done so hopefully, mom & I can get on that tonight. We have work to do:)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jolene
    Glad to hear you had a nice Thanksgiving...and got your beading area cleaned up too (hey, where's that picture?). I hear ya about losing 10 pounds...I feel that way more than ever after all of the great food over Thanksgiving!
    Cindy
    www.sweetbeadstudio.com

    ReplyDelete