Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thanksgiving

I just am grateful for my Tom, family,friends and others who lives I briefly touch at my day job and thru my jewelery.

Well, Jeff and his family are showing up today then Jim & Kennedy show up tomorrow:) Hopefully my dead furnance will be a cheap fix...keeping fingers crossed & praying about it!

The studio is clean...I mean clean! I don't think I have ever seen it this clean. I will take pictures and attempt to get both messy studio & clean studio side by side.

I have been working my arse off at day job and I am one pooped out monkey! I get another trigger point injection today, I am pretty excited about it cause it works!

I wish all of you and your families Happy Thanksgiving and may the Lord bless each and everyone of you:)

No comments:

Post a Comment