Tuesday, November 24, 2009

busy week

Dang, I haven't had time to do much of anything fun this week:( The folks are here and I got dad approval, so whew! A good thing, my studio is almost cleaned up and mom & I have been making new things to add to Etsy stores so check them out:

http://www.etsy.com/shop/FunkyMonkeys

Not too much added on Viva Mexico yet but it will come. We also sold a bunch of jewelery from Copper Canyon here in Tucson! That was awesome so tonight we will be bringing more pieces there to fill in our cabinet!

Tom is cooking for Thanksgiving, poor man! Both brothers and their families except for one niece are coming to my house for Thanksgiving! I am pretty excited. Tom has met all of them except for my one brother & niece then he should be over the hurdle for awhile at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment