Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Life stuff


I haven't been on the computer much, nor making jewelery much nor feel like talking to people. Doing a great deal of thinking and will be praying on it later, life changes. Not getting married but my day job. I work at a corrupt place from the top on down. I find it increasly difficult to work here. So, I am weighing all options & will be doing some praying on it later. I have enough years in to retire but I am too young....I think it is time to go do something else that doesn't bother me ethically. Yes, I protect my staff when I can but it appears that is being taken away from me as well. Not from my boss or any type of punishment just the way the system is.....


Please pray that I receive direction from God to know where he wants my path to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment