Thursday, February 26, 2009

vacation


Okay, after debating with myself to take an entire week off or just save it, I decided that I am taking it off. I will be on vacation 3/3-3/9. I won't be going anywhere fancy or doing anything exciting but just need some time to get some stuff done.


list:

1. Go to dentist

2. Get car stuff done

3. Get beading room set up

4. Chill out from work

5. make stuff and more stuff and more stuff.


I don't have enough sick time to take off for the dentist & I get 2 days a month off and I have to be within a certain timeframe when my leave goes into next year or I could lose the excess and trust me, I worked for a long time to get 8hrs of leave off every 2 weeks ie payperiod & no body is taking that away:)


Funky Monkey Girl,
Jolene

No comments:

Post a Comment