Sunday, February 1, 2009

Tucson Bead SHOWSSSS

WOW....WOW....WOW........the monkey mom & I are popped out!! We hit three bead shows already & today at the True Blue Show was by far the best at least for me!!! Many artists were there that I have either purchased items from Green Girls Studios or have drooled over her stuff CF Orignals!

I have to shout out to Andrew Thornton whom I spent 20 minutes talking to him about putting our jewelery out to various bead publications!! Thank you so much & mom & I are plotting which pieces to send out.

Just wait until you see all the beautiful pieces we have made!!! hee,hee.............so much stuff to buy and not a lot of money in the coffers.

We took a lot of pictures over for Etsy. Those will hopefully get updated when mom & dad get home to Florida. They leave on Wednesday!!! My apartment is so much more organized and clean because of the dad monkey!!

No comments:

Post a Comment