Wednesday, February 11, 2009

blogging

Personal rant: One thing that I have noticed, is that I dislike when you blog a comment to someone that they don't reply. I know they are busy etc but can't you at least be polite & say thank you, I am glad that you enjoyed such and such. Not strike up a huge conversation but just let that person know that you at least read it.

I hope that when we get busier that if I forget to do this, that someone will smack me on the side of my head to remind me of this!

4 comments:

  1. Gosh, I feel paranoid now. I know I've probably done this. Although not intentionally!! But thanks for making me think about it. I think you are very right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tend to agree with you. I always try to reply back with a comment, but I know that realistically it is something that I'll probably never fully attain to. I don't think that I'm any where near a "popular" blogger and still I get five or six comments (usually) per blog and about the same amount of emails. I really want to spend time thinking and responding personally, but if I don't... I hope that whoever comments knows that I've considered them and their words and wish very much to continue to build our little communities.

    ReplyDelete