Thursday, December 10, 2009

I'M ALIVE!

I know....day job busy busy busy, I have spent most of the past 4 days with Tom who does have a computer btw, but we haven't really had couple time for the past month & 1/2 since his dad and my family have been here. We live 30 minutes apart so the only time we see each other is weekends.

let me see, I got into a gallery and the grand opening is this weekend, here is the address and website: Aurora Show gallery 2402, 2400-2402 N Campbell Tucson AZ 85719. www.gallery2402.com We got 9 pieces in and he does want some pieces for his regular shop. I will talk to him this weekend and see what type of percentage etc that he takes out for his store when the product sells. So check our jewelery if you are in Tucson, corner of Campbell & Grant.

I am definately putting my house on the market second weekend of Jan so if you are looking, I will put the info in here. The 4th Ave Street Fair is this weekend so Tom & I are going tomorrow, we both got the date off:)

Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment