Friday, December 4, 2009

day job computer

I can't get this thing to load any new pictures. I will have to do it at home, very annoying. It is also annoying that I can't leave or even comment to some folks in my blog or theirs. ergh.

It is FRIDAY! It is a beautiful day here in Tucson, the sky is a beautiful beautiful blue and it is a bit cold. I am going to put up my christmas tree on Monday because it is Tom & I's weekend by ourselves for a long time, we are both excited!!!

I picked a bunch of jewelery to show Henry or Harry, I am so awful at names to show him tomorrow! I have to ask what percentage etc that he takes off for commission etc. But that will be cool to have another place here in Tucson:)

I still have some work to do so have a safe and blessed weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment