Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Stuff...

Well, my cardiac cath went fine, hurt like a bear but I have no plugged veins/arterties or anything like that around my heart, good news. Bad news, still trying to figure out what is going on with me but we are working on it:)

Good news, finally got more pics taken & now the Vivamexico and Funky Monkey Girls Etsy sites are both updated, hooray!

Worked on getting my studio cutier and did some jewelery but my wrist hurt too bad to do a lot. Got some plants potted in my front yard, painted furniture, hung up new lamps....that was mainly thanks to mom & dad.

My diva Peaches is very happy to have mommy feeling better and so is mommy:) We need to purchase more clasps...isn't it amazing that you swear you have a bunch of them and boom, you are totally out.

No comments:

Post a Comment