Friday, July 24, 2009

FRIDAY!

I am so thrilled that it is the weekend. I have been so non productive it isn't funny. I am not sure if it is the heat/pain or just being tired all the time. Day job has been the day job...bleck. It is a cloudy not was hot as usual day. I am thinking about buying a better camera for taking pictures of jewelery. I truly believe that is why our sales are down because our pictures aren't the best. People buy our jewelery all the time when they see it so that is the next project, take new pictures of everything & repost everything on Etsy.

Have a wonderful and blessed weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I hear ya! I just spent the last two days re-shooting all of my photos and I can't believe how much better they look. Huge job but I think it was worth it.

    ReplyDelete