Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Okay the spark is slowly coming back

I actually made a necklace and some earings!!!!!! hooray! Now, I am developing a schedule with Ms Peaches that will include her walkies at night. SHE LOVES to walk everywhere. Now, she is on full watching for those evil killer bunnies! they are evil bunnies and must be barked at and chased out of everyone's yard. If you have ever seen a basset run, it is funny!

I am anemic as well so health issues are seriously flaring up with me lately. Please pray that they go away, I don't have time for them because I am getting brave and daring & getting myself out of my house more to meet people. I am very outgoing but shy all at the same time and let me tell you, that drives me nuts!

I have a great idea for making more polymer and a cool necklace tie in with it. I am hoping this weekend is sunny so I can take pictures between Ms Peaches demanding walkies. Can't complain about that because I will start losing some weight and getting into shape. Now, if she will quit waking me up at 0430, life will be grand LOLOLOLOL!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment