Thursday, November 1, 2012

Busy creating....

I have finally settled down and creating like crazy here in Florida.  It is awesome being with my Stephie and staying with my follks.  I am taking an jewelry program with one of the local colleges here.  I will be learning how to saw, solder, casting etc.  I can't wait!!!  I have been wanting to do this type of stuff forever!

Now, I have to be patient until Jan when the classes start.  I left my day job.  I have 24 years in it so when I hit 55, then I can collect retirement.  I couldn't deal with it anymore.  So I quit.  I am not really nervous about it because I know God has my back.

We, mom & I, got into a store here and will be doing a show in Destin Florida.  The creative fairy and I have been quite close lately LOL:P

I am enjoying working with leather and pearls.  It has  rustic edge to it and yet the elegance of the pearls take it to a whole new level. 

Here is a link to our shop:  http://www.etsy.com/shop/FunkyMonkeys

No comments:

Post a Comment